I went through some of my older FOTDs and maaaan my make up style has definitely changed a lot. Since I entered "the real world" two years ago (around the time I stopped consistently blogging) I've pretty much stuck to the natural look, browns, and an occasional black smokey eye. I love using mattes when I'm going for the natural look, I think it just looks clean and classic, it's enough to be noticeable but definitely not too much for everyday.
I've been so out of the loop with makeup I feel like a lot of my stuff is outdated! But I have a lot of makeup so I've kind of been trying to use whatever I have because I really don't need anymore! I am so tempted to update my MAC palettes to the new ones though! I did purchase the YSL Faux Cils mascara from Sephora a month ago and to be honest I feel like I should absolutely love it, but I almost feel like I'm better off with my MAC Plushlash.
- MAC Bamboo eyeshadow to highlight
- MAC Brule eyeshadow all over lid
- MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow to blend crease
- MAC Embark eyeshadow on outer v
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to line
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara in BLACK
- Stila Smudge Stick in Onyx
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Tan
- Too Faced bronzer/highlight duo in Chocolate Soleil / Candlelight
- MAC Blush in X-Rocks
- Chapstick in Red Velvet