Sunday, August 31, 2008

Greensleeves FOTD

OK I know my title is laaame but I keep thinking 'greensleeves' cause of my eyeshadow! LOL I've been super busy because it's the first week of school trying to adjust and what not thank goodness I'm not working as much this semester! I'll be posting again later because the Hubby's coming back this week and I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get rid of a lot of shit hahah I'm willing to swap but I'd prefer if you guys bought it and if I don't get any response I'm going to ebay. lol But here's the FOTD




[sorry I forgot to take a picture of my eyes with eyeliner/eyebrows done etc]

FACE
+ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
+ Silk Naturals Foundation in Buttery Gold
+ MAC Blush in Strada [contour]
+ MAC Blush in Plum Du Bois

EYES
+ UDPP
+ Urban Decay Deluxe e/s in Graffiti [all over lid/inner lower lash line]
+ MAC e/s in Mink & Sable [middle of lid]
+ MAC e/s in Humid [outer v/crease/lower lash line]
+ MAC e/s in Naked Lunch [highlight]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
+ MAC Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal/Maple
+ MAC Brow Finisher in Clear
+ MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
+ NYX l/l in Coffee
+ L/S in Creme Cerise
+ L/G in Cherry Blossom

4 comments:

Erica said...

haha lol I know right? hehe I wasn't that into him when he was in his boy band either. I think it's caleld dream street or something like that? haha but I think he's hot now haha lol

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

all i wanna say is great smile and ususal
study and never been into boy bands

Vanessa <3 said...

pretty!!! wheres your hubby at? if you dont mind me asking....

Lani said...

<3 greens on you! goes well with your skintone. it's my ultimate fave color. ;) oh girl i think you asked me about the clinique 3-step. i love it! i'm using the mild cleansing soap and clarifying lotion 2 with the dramatically different moisturizer. but i don't use the moisturizer that much because it's for dry/combo. and i think i'm actually oily/combo. so i gotta get the dramatically different moisturizing gel. i've heard it works wonders! lol. but yeah girl i really like it. and everytime i feel tired and lazy, i just wash my face and swipe on the toner for a great pick me up. and it just makes my face feel so fresh and clean but not squeaky lol. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for sheR0XX