trials and tribulations of a shopaholic.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FOTD: Neutrals with UD Naked Palette

So far I'm lovin' the new Urban Decay Naked Palette! It's sold out on the Sephora and Urban Decay website, but I believe it's coming out in Sephora stores this weekend? Rumor is supposedly July 29th, but it is permanent! But I can foresee it being sold out for maybe the next month? Anyway I feel like people don't do enough neutral looks just because they're "plain" and not that much color, but really who can wear color everyday to work/school? I know I can't! Another note, I've been trying out the Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara I got a couple months ago, and so far it's just OK. I like major drama from my mascara but looking at these pictures I'm like whoa! Anyway here's the look





FACE
+ Clinique Almost Powder Foundation in DEEP HONEY
+ MAC Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ MAC MSF Natural Shimmer in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [highlight]
+ ELF Blush in BLUSHING ROSE

EYES
+ Urban Decay Primer Potion
+ NYX Eyeshadow Base in SKIN TONE
+ MAC Brow Shader in SOFT CHARCOAL [brows]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in SIDECAR [lid]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in TOASTED [crease/blend]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in HUSTLE [outer v]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in VIRGIN [highlight]
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in ZERO [waterline]
+ Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

LIPS
+ NYX HERADES Lipstick
+ Bath & Body WOrks Liplicious Lipgloss in FROZEN DAQUIRI

12 Comments:

Maria Elizabeth said...

Can't go wrong with neutrals! I loveeee the lip color too.

nicoletta said...

Really natural & pretty, i like natural looks sometimes.
Your hair is so shiny what do you use on it???

Ashley said...

So pretty! I love this look and I definitely NEED this palette!

Lyn said...

everybody is raving about that palette! makes me want it! lol, I guess I can live w/o it though. Love the fotd! great look for work or a hot summer day =]

Askmewhats said...

Wow..I own just one UD palette and they are really good quality, thanks for this FOTD you look really nice!

Kristie said...

This palette is sold out left and right! Beautiful FOTD and I love your lip color.

izumi said...

oooo i can't wait to get my palette! :D

Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

Hiiii! I was just looking through my old posts on blogger and saw your comments...
Anywaysss
I added an old schoolmate (from middle school) on facebook recently and saw you in one or more of his pictures and was like 'heyyy isnt that one of the beautyblogger chicks...Roxy?' hahah idk if it is you but you definitely look like her so its gotta be you. And in one of your comments on my post you mentioned you knew someone from Guam. Wow, small world :D

Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

You know what?! I think it may even be your husband. Haha! Brian Cruz? Well Back in middle school I knew him as Brian Petros (sp?) I just went to middle school with him so we werent exactly friends haha. I saw pics on my other friend's (Daryl) FB and recognized your hubby in one of them.

Btw Im back on Guam haha. We should def hangout when you come here... Have you ever been here?

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

cute blog!
check mine out!
i followed :)

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Renay Shanel said...

Gorgeous the naked palette looks gorgeous I saw it today at ulta :)

prettii-uglii said...

i've been hearing a lot about this naked pallette. i'm prolly gonna get one soon too! hopefully my sephora isn't sold out yet :s

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online